OptiLink customers can watch Dalton State’s Roadrunners compete in the NAIA Championship game tonight: Tuesday, March 24, at 8:00 pm.
If you are at home using your PC, go to www.espn3.com
1. Go to the center of the screen and select NETWORK and the choose ESPN3.
If you are using your mobile device (whether at home or outside your home), please download the WatchESPN app (free) if you do not already have it.
1. Open the app and go to the pull down CHANNEL menu at the top of the screen and select ESPN3.
2. Next, click on the program you wish to view. This will prompt the Log In menu to pop up.
3. You will be directed to a list of Cable Providers.
4. Select OptiLink as your cable provider from the pull down list.
5. It will then ask you to log into your TVEverywhere account or register as a new user. If you are a new user, you will need your OptiLink Account number.
If you are using a PC not on the OptiLink network, simply go to watchtveverywhere.com
1. Log in or register as a first time user. If you are a new user, you will need your OptiLink Account number.
ENJOY THE GAME! GO ROADRUNNERS!!