Dalton Utilities Quota Hunts
Dalton Utilities, in cooperation with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources (DNR), will be holding two quota hunts for turkey during the 2022 hunting season. Selections for these hunts will be drawn randomly.
Applications will only be accepted online at the Dalton Utilities website.
Postcard or letter applications will not be accepted
Apply at WWW.DUTIL.COM (follow link to LAS Deer & Turkey Hunts)
|Hunt Number||Type Hunt||Dates||Additional Information|
|1||Youth Hunt||March 26-27, 2022||– Children must be 10-16 years old|
– Only child may hunt
– Each adult may supervise only 1 child
|2||Wheelchair Hunters||April 9-10, 2022||– Wheelchair Hunters Only |
– Can bring 1 person to call
- Shotguns with No. 2 or smaller shot
- Any muzzle loading firearm (scopes allowed)
- Bows and crossbows may be used
- Applications must be submitted on-line at WWW.DUTIL.COM (follow link to LAS Deer & Turkey Hunts).
- Applicant must have a valid e-mail account to receive acceptance or rejection notices concerning hunts.
- Applications must be received by Friday, February 25, 2022.
- Youth hunt applicants must list names of both adult and child. The adult may also apply for a General Hunt
- Only one application per hunter will be accepted. Hunters that send more than one application will be disqualified.
- All hunters will be given assigned hunting areas.
- All hunters selected for a hunt must report to the check-in station between 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to their hunt for orientation and assignment of hunting area. Failure to report by 5:00 p.m. will result in disqualification from the hunt.
- Hunt schedules are subject to change. Dalton Utilities will assess the results of each hunt and will make the necessary adjustments to provide maximum availability to hunters, while assuring optimal performance of the Land Application System