Dalton Utilities offers several convenient ways to pay your utility bill.
- Never paid online before? Start here.
- Paid online before? Login here.
- To learn how to pay online and view your account, click here!
2. Bank Draft
Our Bank Draft plan automatically drafts your checking account to pay your utility bill. Bank draft customers receive an itemized bill each month. If there are questions about the bill, bank draft customers have until the “net due” date before their accounts are drafted to resolve any issues. Submit a request to set up a bank draft.
- Payment Kiosks*
We have payment kiosks that take both Dalton Utilities and OptiLink payments. Customers may pay with cash, check, or credit card. The kiosk can scan your account number from your bill, but if you do not have your bill, you will need your account number. Kiosk payments are posted to your account on the same day. You can make a late payment at the kiosk, but if you have received a cut-off notice, call our office at 706-278-1313. There is no additional fee. You may choose English or Spanish.
- Located inside Dalton Utilities’ business office at 1200 V.D. Parrott Jr. Pkwy, Dalton. Open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Located outside Dalton Utilities’ business office in the drive thru lanes at 1200 V.D. Parrott Jr. Pkwy, Dalton. Open Monday – Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Located inside Loa Bakery at 737 Riverbend Road, Dalton. Open Monday – Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Located inside La Providencia at 1300 Underwood Street, Dalton. Open Monday – Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Key fobs with barcodes linked to your utility and/or OptiLink accounts are available. The key fob will pull up your account information at any of our kiosks. Pick yours up today from one of our tellers!
- Pay By Phone*
Pay your bill by credit card, electronic check, or debit card at (706) 529-0001.
Option 1 for Utilities (drop leading zero’s on your Dalton Utilities account number), Option 2 for OptiLink
*Phone payments no longer apply a convenience fee.
5. Pay Online Through Your Bank
To pay through your bank you must pay through personal Bill Pay. This is where you set-up a check to be sent by your banking insitution to a mailing address.
Mail your payment, along with your bill stub, in the envelope provided and mail it to:
P.O. Box 745147
Atlanta, GA 30374-5147
P.O. Box 745091
Atlanta, GA 30374-5091
Located at 1200 V.D. Parrott Jr. Parkway in Dalton. Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. You must have your billstub to pay your bill.
- Pay by Text
How would you like to pay your utility bill via text by phone? Our Pay by Text feature offers the convenience of receiving text notifications about your bill which can then be paid with a text message reply if a default payment method is setup. Sign-up for Pay by Text today!