Easy Ways to Pay Your Bill
Dalton Utilities offers several convenient ways to pay your utility bill.
1. Online Payment – Pay online with your debit or credit card!
- Never paid online before? Start here.
- Paid online before? Login here.
- To learn how to pay online and view your account, click here!
2. Bank Draft
Our Bank Draft plan automatically drafts either your checking account, debit or credit card to pay your utility bill. Bank draft customers receive an itemized bill each month. If there are questions about the bill, bank draft customers have until the “net due” date before their accounts are drafted to resolve any issues. Submit a request to set up a bank draft.
- Payment Kiosks
We have payment kiosks in three locations that take both Dalton Utilities and OptiLink payments. Customers may pay with cash or credit card, no coins accepted, and no change given. The kiosk can scan your account number from your bill, but if you do not have your bill, you will need your account number. Kiosk payments are posted to your account on the next business day. You can make a late payment at the kiosk, but if you have received a cut-off notice, you must call our office at 706-278-1313. You may choose English or Spanish at any of the kiosks at the following locations:
- Located outside Dalton Utilities business office in the drive-thru lanes at 1200 V.D. Parrott Jr. Pkwy, Dalton. Open Mon-Fri from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Located inside Loa Bakery at 737 Riverbend Road, Dalton. Open Mon – Sat from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Located inside La Providencia at 1300 Underwood Street, Dalton. Open Mon – Sat from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Pay By Phone*
Pay your bill by credit card, electronic check, or debit card at (706) 529-0001.
Option 1 for Utilities (drop leading zero’s on your Dalton Utilities account number), Option 2 for OptiLink
*Phone payments no longer apply a convenience fee.
5. Online Banking
Each bank has a specific amount of days before your payment is due in which you would need to pay. Please check with your individual bank to determine their policy.
Mail your payment, along with your bill stub, in the envelope provided and mail it to:
P.O. Box 745147
Atlanta, GA 30374-5147
P.O. Box 745091
Atlanta, GA 30374-5091
7. Drop Box
Located at 1200 V.D. Parrott Jr. Parkway in Dalton. The Drop Box is accessible Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Your account bill stub is required with your payment. Please Do Not put coins in the Drop Box. Payment envelopes are available for your convenience.
- Pay by Text
Our Pay by Text feature offers the convenience of receiving text notifications about your bill, which can then be paid with a text message reply if a default payment method is setup. Sign-up for Pay by Text today!